Below are the terms of service you agree to upon signing/making an agreement to work with Sweet Simplicity Designs. Please read thoroughly and email us if you have any questions or need further clarification.
We are currently designing for WordPress & Squarespace Platforms
PAYMENT IN FULL REQUIRED UPFRONT
We accept payments through Paypal or Stripe. Upon submitting your order you will receive an confirmation email of your order with an invoice for the total amount due. Total amount due must be received BEFORE design work can begin on your project.
- Sweet Simplicity Designs retains all copyrights to designs created for clients unless other wise noted (*exception logo design).
- All Blog/Web Design elements created by Sweet Simplicity Designs may not be altered in any way. If at anytime you choose to remove an aspect of my design I ask that you notify me.
- Any changes to the design made by anyone other than the original designer are not an accurate reflection of the design work by Sweet Simplicity Designs. We have the right to have you remove the design created by our company should you alter it or distort it in any way.
- Use of your web design for another URL (not the original URL designed for) is strictly prohibited. Should you need graphics for other social media outlets you must pay an additional fee (i.e. facebook, twitter etc…).
- Web designs are not created to be used for printed purposes. Should you require the ability to print using the designs created for web you must contact us and pay an additional fee for print ready files. Our logo pricing can be found here.
PRO BONO WORK:
- Pro bono projects have a limited copyright with regard to logo files created. This means that editable files will not be given to pro bono clients. Full copyright and editable files are available for a fee to be determined by Sweet Simplicity Designs.
Web/Blog designs from the commencement of design project to the actual installation varies with each client and their customization needs. On average completion of a web/blog design can take anywhere from 3-6 weeks. This will vary based on client customization requirements, communication between client and designer, and revisions required. Print Designs vary from project to project- please speak with designer regarding production time. It is always a goal to provide a comprehensive design and website to our clients in timely manner.
It is the client’s responsibility to back up all your content on your website. We are not responsible for loss of data. It is also the clients responsibility to add content to all pages in their blogs and websites. Should you want our assistance with adding content it will be at our hourly rate of $55 hour (minimum 1 hour charge).
CONCEPTS & REVISIONS
We will provide an initial concept for your review within the set time frame emailed to you at the beginning of your project. will be happy to produce 2 design concepts for your initial review. Once approval for a concept has been given we will continue to refine the approved design and submit the client a first rough draft. I will provide up to 3 sets of minor revisions of the design to achieve the aesthetic desired. Please note that if you require more than the 3 set of minor revisions you will incur my hourly fee of $55/hr.
PROJECTS I WILL NOT ACCEPT
As a web & graphic designer I choose to only take on projects that are of a wholesome nature and that reflect a positive healthy message. I have the right to reject any projects that go against my morals and values.
Clients will receive communication from the designer primarily via email. Reply emails will be returned in a prompt and timely manner. It is the client’s responsibility to answer emails in a timely manner as to not hold up the design process. Should a client not respond to our email within a 48 hour period the client’s work will be placed on hold.
We request for clients to limit and condense the amount of emails sent to us with details regarding edits, changes and requests. We ask this so as to keep details from getting lost.
Please note that my business hours are Monday – Friday from 7:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. Pacific Standard Time. We are closed for all legal holidays. Please understand that emails will not be answered outside of my business hours as those hours are dedicated to my family and other outside responsibilities. Thank you for understanding!
Blog and web designs are created to be compatible with updated browsers (Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Safari). We strongly suggest that you update your browser to the most current version available. We are not responsible for design malfunction that appears when clients choose to use outdated browsers.
IMPORTANT: After the completion of your design I will keep a file of your designs for 30 days. Any further edits or changes needed after the installation of the design will be at my hourly rate of $55/hour.
REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
Due to the nature of design work ALL sales are final. Sorry no exceptions.
It is illegal for me to use copyrighted images without the express permission of the photographer. By submitting your photo to me, you agree that you are the photographer or have permission in the form of a copyright license from the copyright holder. You also agree to take full responsibility for any misuse of copyrighted images and agree to not hold me liable for any misuse of copyrighted images.