>UPDATE TO THIS POST: If you would like a larger version of this header go to the following link and then just right click on the header! http://clienttestblog2.blogspot.com/
Here are some fun freebies for you to change up the look of your current blog. You can use this free blog header for personal use only (the actual header is bigger than what you see here). I will post matching sidebar labels for you to upload and use on my next post. To save this header to your computer all you need to do is click on the image itself, it will then open in another window. Right click image and save.
Here is a sample of how you can place your blog name and tagline. To personalize this free blog header you just need to go to Pixlr.com and click on edit image. Don’t worry you don’t have to download any program to use this free Photo editing program. To personalize this header:
1. Click on Open Photo Editor
5. Type your blog title into text box choose your font, font size and color.
6. Use the Move Tool to move your header name to where you want it.
7. Repeat steps 4-6 if you are inserting a tagline.
8. Go to File and choose Save. You can rename and save your personalized header onto your computer.
9. Go to your blogger dashboard and upload your new header. That’s it!
If you want to let others know about this freebie please provide the link to this site and have them download from here. Thank You!